Great news! We've made some exciting updates to our platform. Previously, making changes to your taxonomy was a bit of a hassle as it required help from our engineering team. Not the most efficient way to do things, right?
Well, we've solved that problem! You can now easily make changes to your taxonomy without having to wait for an updated version or jot down the changes you want to make. Our enhanced Taxonomy view puts the power in your hands to make changes quickly and efficiently, whenever you need.
By eliminating the need to wait for updates or seek assistance, we're giving you more control and flexibility over your taxonomy.
Add, Edit or Archive Tracked Keywords
- Add a new tracked keyword by clicking the "Add" button and providing the required information like name, phrase list, duration, and description.
- Edit a tracked keyword by clicking the "Edit" icon next to the keyword, making the desired changes to phrases or reasons, and saving the updates.
- Archive a tracked keyword that is no longer relevant by clicking the "Archive" icon. And if needed, you can always unarchive it later.
Update, Archive & Merge Reasons
- Edit a reason by clicking the "Edit" icon next to the reason and changing the reason name or adding more associated tracked keywords.
- Archive reasons with a single click on the "Archive" icon next to the listed reasons.
- Merge reasons by selecting multiple similar reasons from the list, clicking the "Merge Reasons" button, and selecting a primary reason to merge them.
After making any changes to your taxonomy, it may take up to 30 minutes for the updates to take effect. You'll receive a notification once the changes are complete.
These new features make it simple to keep your taxonomy up-to-date and well-organized. Try them out and see how easy it is to manage your reasons!