We shipped some UX improvements for better visibility into data at a glance and more intuitive filtering as well as a few improvements to our Slack and Discord Integrations and SSO improvements. Here's a quick snapshot:
Dashboard and Chart UX Improvements:
- Introduced timestamps to Anomaly Charts on Dashboards
- Added 14 day (14D) as a new preset for dates to better represent product development workflows
- Improved visibility into bar chart data on Dashboards
- Introduced new transcript previews on audio recording feedback cards for easy scanning
- Added email auto-complete to Dashboard and Search Report Subscriptions
- Updated Feedback Card transcript interaction for better usability
Slack and Discord Integration Updates
- Incorporated nudges in Slack and Discord Integration Page to show when no channels are connected
- Enhanced SSO de-provisioning
Read on for more details on everything that shipped in Enterpret the week of October 9th!
Introduced timestamps to Anomaly Charts on Dashboards
We’ve added a header to clearly communicate what time window (day/week/month) an Anomaly is appearing.
Added 14D (14 days) as a new preset for dates to better represent product development workflows
Many product teams are building in 2-week cycles or "sprints" (like us 😄). We've added a new 14-day filter across Enterpret to better represent how teams want to view and analyze their feedback and data.
Better visibility into bar chart data on Dashboards
We’ve added a banner to bar charts to shows how many Reasons, Keywords, or Metadata fields are represented on Quantify Chart when added to a Dashboard.
New transcript previews on audio recording feedback cards for easy scanning
When a user searches for some “text”, or when there's summary to show upfront on an audio recording feedback card, we’ll show a snippet of the transcript instead.
Added email auto-complete to Dashboard and Search Report Subscriptions
Updated Feedback Card transcript interaction for better usability
We’ve added visual distinctions (different shades) for clearer visibility and an X icon to help users dismiss the transcript.
Incorporated nudges in Slack or Discord Integration Page to show when no channels are connected
- If there’s an integration with no channels added, we show a notification
- Upon redirecting back from Slack/Discord after authenticating, we open up the flow to add channels
Enhanced SSO de-provisioning
We’ve improved our Okta SSO de-provisioning to also include the user unassigned from app event. Previously for a tenant with Okta SSO, a user was off-boarded from Enterpret only if they were removed or deactivated. Now, they can also be off-boarded by just revoking their access to Enterpret from Okta.