Get quick insights and increase team collaboration with Custom Filters
If you use Enterpret and have ever thought "it would be nice if I could save this query", you're in luck! Now you can save, share, and reuse custom filters in Enterpret.
Custom Filters allow you to save complex searches so you don't have to rebuild them every time. You can create them right from the Search page. Check out the Enterpret Help Center to learn more.
4 Ways Custom Filters Help Teams Work Smarter
Custom Filters have many uses that can help your team align and gain insights faster:
- Save time on complex queries: Don't waste time recreating complicated searches. Make a Custom Filters once and you're done. For example, create a filter to see Playstore feedback from countries X, Y, and Z.
- Align your team: Share custom filters so new team members can get up to speed faster. Create filters for specific teams or roles, like your growth team cohorts.
- Analyze issues and releases: Troubleshoot issues quicker with filters for specific problems or versions. Spot users on Version X canceling subscriptions, for example.
- Dig into and understand customer journeys: Analyze how feedback differs across the customer lifecycle.Compare users in the sales pipeline to those who have made multiple purchases.
Best practices for Custom Filters
Follow these tips to make the most of custom filters:
- Use a clear naming convention like [Team/Role] - [Purpose]
- Collaborate with your team to identify the most useful filters
- Revisit filters each quarter to update as needs change
With Custom Filters, your team can find insights faster and stay aligned.